1. Be informed about the choices available
2. Record your wishes
3. Talk about it with your family and incorporate their wishes
4. Decide the final disposition
5. Don't be afraid to ask about prices
6. Consider planning and prepaying for your arrangements
7. Why insurance may not be enough.
8. A prearranged funeral or cremation service and medicaid assistance
9. Find out ahead of time what Government benefits you are eligible to receive
10. Speak with your local memorial provider
For more information please contact:
(805) 509-4168 Cell
SEARCH FOR 55+ ADULT RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES IN THE NATION - 55PLACES.COM
1. I am never growing old.
2. My kids will take care of me.
3. I am not leaving my house unless it's in a pine box.
4. The government will take care of me if I run out of money.
5. I am safe because I have long-term care insurance.