This program has been designed for the out-of-town seller wishing to sell a
property from long distance.
The “Stress Free Sale” package includes:
1. Schedule appraisers for estimates on the purchase of furnishings and antiques;
2. Meet with estate liquidators to obtain quote for estate sale and disposing
of left over items.
3. Oversee disposal of all left over contents in the house, yard and
garage with service professionals;
4. Obtain estimates and supervision of pre-sale improvements, such as
painting, floor refinishing, carpet installation, landscaping, and cleaning;
5. Frequent visits to the property to assure the removal of leaflets, flyers,
and junk mail;
6. Special attention to mail forwarding;
7. Yard care to include watering of lawn and garden;
8. Obtain estimates for termite and repair work and supervision once work
9. Installation of lights on timers where necessary to discourage
break-ins and prowlers;
10. Frequent on-site supervision to confirm that all draperies are closed,
and windows and doors are secured at all times;
11. Continuous information on new listings, price status; and new sales of
properties in the immediate area; and
12. Feed back and continuous communication to assure the “out-of- town
owner” that they are always up-to-date and fully informed.
Children/family members should decide ahead of time how they will handle decisions about prices, offers, repairs, etc. Would they prefer majority rule or unanimous decisions?
SEARCH FOR 55+ ADULT RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES IN THE NATION - 55PLACES.COM
1. I am never growing old.
2. My kids will take care of me.
3. I am not leaving my house unless it's in a pine box.
4. The government will take care of me if I run out of money.
5. I am safe because I have long-term care insurance.